Tuesday, September 09, 2003

Welcome to my blog. I have heard much about these things from various sources--boyfriend, internet groups, and e-newsletters, and thought I'd give it a whirl. I read where some teachers have their students create blogs that they read/share/etc. I would love to do this with my students, as soon as I get some!

A bit about me: I am an adult, in so much as I am (way) over 18, but I will say that I don't feel like a "grown-up." Can't say why, but there it is. Last year I completed grad school with a master's degree and a teaching certificate. I was lucky enough to get a teaching job at a local high school, but unlucky to be among the first to be let-go (re: budget cuts). So, now that the new school year has started, I have some time on my hands. I have applied for several teaching positions, unsuccessfully, so have joined the ranks of those unloved and disrespected: the substitute teacher. My first on-call job is tomorrow morning at one of the area junior high schools. hmmmmmm.....what amazing tales will I have for you all tomorrow?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home