Friday, September 12, 2003

THURS SEP 11

Is it me, or is it crazy that Ben Affleck and Jennifer Lopez are getting married? I mean, they just started dating last year. I do have a friend whose husband proposed to her about 4 months after they started dating, but they had been friends a long while before they started dating. Also, they aren't movie stars whose lives are constantly under scrutiny.

On a related note, why do I care? I am not a big fan of either of them. I would love a butt like JLo, and I'm pretty sure I can dance better than Ben. Whenever they got married, they will probably end up divorced. Now wait, I am not a bitter old spinster. That's just the way many Hollywood marriages end up. I should know; E! had a show about celebrity marriages.

**I spent most of this morning wandering around town after a breakfast burrito and coffee. I love breakfast burritos. I don't know what is about them that I enjoy so much. Regardless, I felt that some exercise was needed to counteract the potatoes and cheese. The day was lovely; not too cold and not real hot. Some tourists were still around. They are the only ones who rent those surrey bikes. You know, the ones that seat 4-6 people. There they go, honking the horn and waving at us natives.

I had the last class of the session tonight. In case you didn't know, I take Lindy Swing and Balboa classes 2x/week. I really enjoy it. I like dancing and it's fun being the student for a change and interacting with other adults. Like any class, there are class clowns and such. Also, I like the instructors. Sometimes they say things I wish I could say in class. For example: " I have two words for you, one's a verb and one's a pronoun and it isn't 'thank you'. " GOSH you don't know how many times I wanted to say that!!!! I also love it when he says, "OK, that sucked," and "You're going to make mistakes so get over it already."

Tomorrow I sub for a special education teacher. Now, that seems interesting....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home