Saturday, November 04, 2006

Pity Party for One

Yesterday I had a pity party for myself and it wasn't pretty. I'll spare you the details but it did include imported beer and pork rinds. I was feeling so....how you say....crappy, that I pretty much dumped all my woes of the day on my usual friends as well as some innocent bystanders. bleh. I'm amazed these people don't cringe and try too hide when the see me coming by now.

Then, there's my dear hubby. Of course, I had to tell him some of what I had gone through. Then a miracle happened: I remembered a couple of good things that happened that day and I felt a lot better. Would you believe that DEvil child actually said a couple of nice things to me? I think he likes my class.

I do love my husband and am very blessed to be working with such good people.

It's also nice knowing I've got a couple of beers left over if need be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home