Wednesday, January 07, 2004

Good work continues. I'm on a roll!

Well, I graded the homework in my 8th grade classes today, and most of the kids did their homework, even a couple who never do it. I don't know what to think! I guess we'll see what happens tomorrow. Right now I'm trying to wrap up and begin a topic in both grades. I even entered their grades (or at least what I'm counting) in the computer, so I have a good idea of their grades. I have a lot of "Fs" due to many absences. bleh! It's hard to teach them when they aren't there.

My rats are doing nicely. They are now, at 8:40pm, awake and running all up and down the shelving around their home. At first, they were all snuggly and sleepy in their hat, bruxing while I skritched them. Now that I'm ready to go to bed, they are all fired up. I could see bedtime challenges in the future! Already, they try to climb out when I put them in the cage for the night. On one hand I can't blame them since Tim and I feel that the cage we got (the largest the store had) is now beginning to be a bit small for them. They are so big now! They are going to be huge monsters in no time! The can now easily reach the shelves above theirs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home