Sunday, December 21, 2003

I am so brave! I weighed in today after missing last week and have only gained 0.6 lbs!

Had what Tim would call a very relaxing day. I didn't do much of anything. I did manage to see some old movies like Little Women and The Music Man. Found out that a tune I've had in my head for years was from The Music Man ("Gary, Indiana; Gary, Indiana; Gary, Indiana...." You'd know it if you've seen it. I've been asking people if they knew where it came from and they would look at me like I had lobsters coming out of my nose. I'm glad that is one of life's little mysteries solved!)

Hung out with the rats in the living room again. Barbara was exploring all over the futon while Janola would jump out the cage, sniff, and then run back in and hide in her igloo. Tomorrow I'm taking them on a short drive.

I had a nice walk downtown. I was hoping to purchase a couple of presents, but all those people took the fun out of it so I just walked back home.

Well, it's late and I'm pooped.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home