Tuesday, December 02, 2003

bleh! I'm tired.

I feel like I've been running around ever since I got home. I stayed after school to get my grades done for the trimester, then I did a couple of errands downtown, then came home, changed, played with the ratties for about 45 min (Barbara is really getting used to our hands) and ate dinner. Then I did two loads of dishes (by hand), swept and mopped up downstairs, managed to watch a few minutes of Queer Eye while the floor dried. Back to my computer to make handouts for tomorrow, got my breakfast and lunch ready, my clothes are all laid out, teeth are brushed, bills are paid, and now I'm going to bed!

I'm having my 8th graders "teach" the chapter to each other tomorrow. We'll see how that goes.

I'm counting my hour of housecleaning as exercise. Only for 2 points, though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home