Sunday, November 23, 2003

Goal: Don't put off until tomorrow what you can do today. Words I'm (finally) trying to live by.

Well, tomorrow is another work day for me. This is another short week; only 2.5 days long. I'm planning on a couple of labs which'll take up the two full days for life science and all the time for physical science. In life sci, we're looking at cells under the 'scopes and doing some word sheets. In physical sci, we're playing with ooblek.

Today was a good day. I managed to relax and get some work done. I even got around to calling some parents today. I guess I'll see if there is any difference in class tomorrow.

WI today. I gained another 0.2 lbs. Yeah, I realize my schedule is all different and that I'm eating more due to stress, but I'm now 4 lbs over my goal weight. It's getting serious now!!

Wish I had more to share with you all, but I don't. I died a few times this evening playing Nethack. It's actually kinda fun. :-)

PS- thanks for the "stuff" Chris. It arrived on thursday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home