Monday, December 08, 2003

Can't wait to go to bed tonight. I've got lots of cool drugs to help me sleep. I'm congested and my throat is scratchy and my voice is hoarse. Tim and Darleen say that I sound like another person.

I had a discussion with period 3; they gave me some things I could do to help us have fun and a successful year. Their suggestions were pretty good. One was to give them more candy (on occassion) and another was to use more visuals in my teaching. Then they discussed what they could do, and they came up with raising their hands before speaking and bringing their materials. I made posters with the "promises" on them. We're going to sign them tomorrow and the principal is going to be a "witness" to our committments. So, I'll let you know how it turns out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home