Wednesday, February 04, 2004

My rats are bored. They love running around during the evening (tonight I let them out for 3 hours) and they enjoy their nightly salad, but then they just sit on the top shelf of their cage staring at us. Tim and I keep promising them a bigger cage in our new, bigger apartment. I hope they can wait that long.

Well, had an OK day at school, though rather long. Bleh! Apparently all the teachers feel this way right now, and they kids aren't making it any better. Fortunately, I am giving a test 5th and 6th periods, so my day will end well.

AAARRRGGGGHHH!!! I FORGOT TO MAKE WORDSHEETS FOR THEM!! BLEH-BLEH-BLEH!


on the upside, had a nice time knitting with my new teacher friends. the kids liked the lab activity we did. invented another quickie review game. (classroom"horse" where kids try to toss a marker onto the whiteboard shelf or get a letter or have an option to answer a science question). also spent some quality time with the rats downstairs and am looking forward to cuddling Tim soon.

i'm off for bed now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home