Monday, February 09, 2004

My teacher friends say that I should look at this year as a wash and concentrate on surviving, that I am doing a whole lot of stuff in class, which is good, but try not to kill myself in the process. They say I should not overwork myself, that there is ALWAYS something to do and you will never get it all done, so don't stress out. What do you think??? It would be a lot easier on my psyche, but kinda sounds wimpy.

Well, Tim and I spent most of today packing up. We are moving this coming weekend to an apartment in Carpinteria, which will cut my commute down to about 30 min which is much more doable. Last week I eyed my new exit with longing and I felt like those banners along the freeway which tease you with "If you lived here you'd be home by now." But this time next week it will be true!

I also started another project: a flower-shaped washcloth. I needed a break from the sweater I've been working on. It is orange and made out of a terrycloth type of yarn. It is the second pattern I've followed and the first round one, so I'm pretty excited about it!

Monday Night Movie is at our house tonight. I got "What About Bob" which I love, so I hope Tim likes it too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home