Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Lesson Learned: Everyone steps in it once in a while. Today was my turn. bleh.

STAR testing began today. It did go off better than expected, but I snapped at a couple of teachers. That was totally uncalled for on my part; I've apologized and been forgiven, but I still feel bad. LET THE HEALING BEGIN.

The good thing about this bad thing is now that I've crossed the line, it made me think about where I am and how I got there. Am I really a mean-spirited bitch, or am I a caring and passionate person? I want to become the nice person I was in Sept. I began as soon as I could w/my kids. We watched a movie instead of learning about types of chemical reactions. They are good kids and I've been meaning to just relax with them, but something always got in the way.

Today's lesson will definately stay with me for awhile.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home