Monday, January 09, 2006

I love my husband. :)))

**WARNING** the following post may be mushy. Not recommended for the weak of stomach.

So, I'm sitting here procrastinating before I go to bed (I really should've been in bed an hour ago) and I read my husband's blog. He usually writes about his workouts and the status of his back but the other day he wrote a short blurb about his wife (me, in case you're confused). It's titled "Good Food" and says how I had spent my time making "amazing food." Can you dig it? He said my cooking was amazing! :) Normally I make my calorie conscious meals for us and he'll eat it because he'll eat almost anything if he doesn't have to make it. For a change I decided to make full fat dishes while I was on vacation. When I read his blog, I got all choked up and teary-eyed. I guess I'm a bit old fashioned in a way-to-a-man's-heart-is-through-his-stomach kinda way and eventhough we've been together 3 1/2yrs now and are married and he tells me he loves me everyday, I was touched to discover he likes my cooking as well. :)

OT-Well, I didn't do the martial arts thing. I got lazy and did 30 min of strength training and cardio and 80 ab reps. booh-yeah!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home