Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Just Temporary

As you know, I've been traveling around the world for almost a year. In that time I've picked up some cool souvenirs for myself. I've also managed, quite easily, to gain weight. :-(

My clothes still fit, albeit too snug, so I'm guessing I've gained 10-15lbs. I find myself trying to do the best that I can with what I have. Easier said than done, I know, but if I don't do anything I'll probably gain another 5lbs before I return home in two weeks.

I'm also having to tell myself that it's temporary. This weight-gain is not permanent. As soon as I get home I will be more in control of my food. I'll also be somewhere where I can workout or go for a run by myself and feel safe.

I have to tell myself this otherwise I'd give up, eat more, and feel worse!

So, listen up, you 15lbs: your days are numbered!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home