Friday, May 21, 2004

Need...to...hang...on.....Sanity....slipping....away...

Well, only 19 days left of school. YIPPEE!!!!

Tim's sister Jane spent the weekend with us last week. I like her. She was here for my Bday BBQ with Marcy, Darrel, Cristal, Royal, Paul, Gwen, and Jessica. Everyone seemed to like everyone else, which makes these get-togethers fun. Since we were hosting, it enabled me to make some low-points foods. I made this killer slaw from Chinese cabbage and a really tasty cake from a box mix and diet soda. Now Tim's parents are heading out for a visit in July. That'll be nice. I like his parents, and it'll give them a chance to meet my parents, as we'll be very busy when they come out next year.

This last week we've been trying forced socialization on the rats. It has been hard for all of us. They climb around and squirm during the 20 min of continuous handling. we also include several minutes of you're-not-going-anywhere holding which breaks my heart, because they dislike it so much they squeak :(

OMG-ONLY 19 TEACHING DAYS LEFT THIS YEAR!! I CAN'T WAIT FOR JUN 18TH. I JUST HAVE TO HANG ON FOR LESS THAN 3 WEEKS. !!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home