Wednesday, August 25, 2004

Lesson Learned: NO matter how you slice, 4am is damn early.

Tim just left. He had to fly to Tampa Bay, FL to speak with some customers. Apparently, what they want their program to do will be launched in space. There was a bit of a scuffle at his work b/c neither Tim nor his other team members are US citizens. Fortunately, being a legal long-term resident was good enough for the company.

I decided to get up with him because today is the first official day back for teachers and staff at my school so I might as well get used to waking up at the smelly crack of dawn. Good thing I did, b/c I just got back from dropping him off at the airport. Seems he got a flat a couple of blocks from here and ran home, asking for a ride. I can't believe how busy our municipal airport was! The check in line was out the door!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home