Sunday, June 25, 2006

Workout 6/25

Here's the deal-my hubby keeps a blog on which he records all his workouts. It grew from keeping track of his activity so he can tell his physical therapist when they discussed his back.

I think it's a good idea. That way, you and I can keep track of my workouts and I can write down what worked or didn't, how was it good or bad, how am I feeling, etc.

Today is the last day of the workout week. It's scheduled to be "stretch and strength-training," so I did one of my FIRM DVDs. It was 50 min of weights and step-aerobics, so a good workout. I felt good doing most of it. :) However, I am now feeling it in my shoulders, which is good 'cuz I haven't really done much for my upper arms lately. My legs got a good workout, as they got used differently today.

Well, not exciting, but there you have it. Tomorrow, 5 mi jog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home