Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Everything I Need to Know About Life I Learned From My Rats

Life Lessons from my personal gurus. Some you may have seen before.

1) Eat the good stuff first.

2) If someone else is eating it, it must be good.

3) Family and friends keep you warm and are nice to have around.

4) If there's room for one, there's room for me as well!

5) When stressed, drink a lot of water and take lots of naps.

6) Everything is better with avocado.

8) Everything is forgivable if enough treats are involved.

9) It's nice to let your people know you appreciate them.

10)Special attention and cuddles are needed everyday.

11)Being nice and clean is very important.

12)Since you never know when or where you'll get hungry, it's important to have snacks stashed
everywhere.

13)Being cute will get you places. Maybe not everywhere, but at least out of your cage.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home