Sunday, May 18, 2008

1 Block Snack

Yesterday I announced to the world that I, Janola, was on the Zone Diet. I had my official WeightWatcher's weigh-in this morning and it showed a loss of 2.4lbs. :-)

So, I'm going to stick with the Zone for a bit. At least until the end of school. Just thought I'd share my afternoon snack with you all.

1 Block Snack

*1/4 c lowfat cottage cheese (1 protein)

*1 c sliced strawberries (1 block) (Boy, am I glad it's strawberry season. They are one of the few fruits where so much is one block.)

*1/2 tsp smooth, organic peanut butter (Sheesh! Have you ever eaten only a half a teaspoon of peanut butter? I'm nursing it as we speak!)

I had another 2 block salad for lunch and felt a bit hungry after 2 hours, so am now quite full and satisfied after my snack. There was a time when so little food would have made me sad.

Well, I am a bit sad about the peanut butter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home